10/20/2017 11:03:07 PM
Liverpool live music and entertainment
The welcoming city of Liverpool attracts a diverse crowd of friendly locals and eager visitors all wanting to perform in a city which caters for all tastes in music and entertainment. With live bands and underground DJs both large and small, along with a variety of comedy acts there's always something new to enjoy whenever you visit. The venues in Liverpool offer an ever changing mix of music and style.
To view some of the larger acts, you may like to try:
- O2 Academy Liverpool, Hotham Street – A popular venue for international acts
- Liverpool Echo Arena, Kings Dock – Music, comedy, dance and theatre performances
- Empire Theatre, Lime Street – Catering for a variety of music, comedy, dance and theatre acts
- Philharmonic Hall, Hope Street – Live music and comedy acts
For smaller, more intimate events you might want to try:
- The Metropolitan, Berry Street – Traditional pub with a contemporary bar featuring live music
- The Magnet, Hardman Street – A relaxed atmosphere with live music performing all week
- The Slaughterhouse, Fenwick Street – Variety of comedy acts
- The Carvern Club & Pub, Mathew Street – Live music
Nightlife in Surrounding Areas
Other Surrounding Areas
View more surrounding areas of Lymm.