New Media Gallery Slideshow Option
You can now view media search results in a slideshow
The Lymm.com Gallery has recently been upgraded. There were several requests to be able to view groups of images quickly and easily without having to "pogo" back and forth between views. We've attempted to solve this by adding "slideshow" functionality.
This is how it works
- Visit the Gallery
- Conduct a search, or browse images using the pre-defined groups
- E.g, view images and video of the Bridgewater Canal
- Above the search results you should see: "View this page of results in a slideshow."
- Click the "slideshow" link
- The slideshow window will popup and begin playing (see screenshot below)
- You can stop/start the slideshow and also manually move between images
I hope this new slideshow option proves useful - let us know using the comments below! If there are any other improvements you would like to see on Lymm.com, please don't hesitate to ask, we'd be happy to hear from you.