Lymm Twin Town Society 2012 Exchange
Would you like to visit the Loire Valley in France and stay with a French family?
We have several French families who would love to welcome an English family into their home.
6-10 June 2012 (in school holidays)
Families wanting to host visitors:
- 1. Mother, Father, Girl 7, Boy 5, Boy 5
- 2. Mother, Father, Girl 12, Boy 10, Girl 8
- 3. Mother, Father, Boy 10, Boy 6, Boy 3
- 4. Mother, Father, Boy 4
- 5. Mother, Father, Boy 16, Boy 15
- 6. Mother, Father, Girl 15, Girl 5
- 7. Mother, Father, Girl
- 8. Mother, Father, Boy 15 Girl 9
- 9. Mother, Father, Girl 10, Boy 7
- 10. Mother, Boy 11, Boy 4
- 11. Mother, Girl 13
- 12. Mother, Father, Girl 18, Boy 16
- 13. Mother, Father, Boy 18, Boy 16, Boy 10
- 14. Mother, Father, 2 older children 18-25
Please get in touch as soon as possible if you, or anyone you know, might be interested.
What is the Twin Town Society
Lymm has been twinned with Meung-sur-Loire for over 40 years. Meung is a delightful small town about 10 miles west of Orléans in the Loire valley, an hour south of Paris. The Society organises various social events throughout the year to raise funds to help entertain our French visitors every other year.
Membership costs a mere £10 per family. Members receive newsletters, reduced prices at events and when hosting. Under 11’s go free to social events; under 16s half-price. For membership enquiries, please contact Kirsty James on 01925 758361 or email us.